Participate in “Blue Jeans for Brain Injury”: Blue Jeans for Brain Injury is a public awareness and fundraising campaign that your company and employees can easily participate in. During the month of March, which known as Brain Injury Awareness Month, you can gather your coworkers and choose a day in March for your company to donate and wear blue jeans while sharing information and experience about brain injury.
Interested in participating? Please choose from the following options:
- Register your event now!
- Download our BJ4BI Facts Sheet to learn more.
- Download our Coordinator Manual for how-to’s and tips for planning your event.
- View a recording of one of our introductory webinars to learn more about BJ4BI and getting started on your event.
- Download sample emails, poster, social media graphic, social media tool, stickers*, and donation form for your event.
- *Stickers can be printed on Avery 5164, 8164, 5264, 8464, 5664 and 8254 labels