Join the Brain Injury Association of New York for March On for Brain Injury 5K and Family Fun Walk on Saturday, August 26
Online Registration is now closed. You may register onsite Saturday morning at the Hudson Valley, Rochester, and Long Island Walk Sites.
Join us Saturday Morning!
Hudson Valley Event Details: Registration begins at 8am, 5K race starts at 9am, Walk kicks off at 10am. All events start at the Poughkeepsie side of the Walkway Over the Hudson (61 Parker Avenue).
Rochester Event Details: Registration begins at 8am, 5K race starts at 9am, Walk kicks off at 10am. All events take place in Seneca Park.
Long Island Satellite Walk: Registration begins at 9am, Walk kicks off at 10am. All events start at the NY Institute of Technology’s Riland Health Care Center in Old Westbury.
March On for Brain Injury is a wonderful opportunity for community members to join forces with the Brain Injury Association to raise awareness and funds for individuals affected by brain injury in New York State. Annually, this statewide family friendly event attracts hundreds of walkers and community members. New this year, the March on for Brain Injury will feature an inaugural 5K course.
Now in its fourth year, March on for Brain Injury is designed to promote advocacy and understanding of brain injury, while highlighting services and resources offered by the Brain Injury Association of New York State.
Highlights of the 2017 March On for Brain Injury include:
- New 5K Course
- Activities for the whole family
- Local Vendors
- Giveaways, Prizes and More!
- Satellite walks on Long Island!
Interested in participating? Here’s how:
- Download our kickoff & team captain training webinar to learn more about March on For Brain Injury and starting or joining a team!
- Want to start a team? Download our Team Builder Manual for how to’s and tips to be successful!
- Sponsor one of our walks. Become a sponsor and contribute to the advancement of brain injury advocacy, education, and services, while enhancing your visibility within the brain injury community.
- Get training for our 5K now by using our 5K training schedule!