Join the Brain Injury Association of New York for March On for Brain Injury 5K and Family Fun Walk on Saturday, September 15
Hudson Valley I Long Island I Rochester
March On for Brain Injury is a wonderful opportunity for community members to join forces with the Brain Injury Association to raise awareness and funds for individuals affected by brain injury in New York State. Annually, this statewide family friendly event attracts hundreds of walkers and community members.
Now in its fifth year, March on for Brain Injury is designed to promote advocacy and understanding of brain injury, while highlighting services and resources offered by the Brain Injury Association of New York State.
Hudson Valley Event Details: Registration begins at 8 am, 5K race starts at 9 am, Walk kicks-off at 10 am. All events start at the Highland side of the Walkway Over the Hudson (87 Haviland Rd., Highland, NY.).
Rochester Event Details: Registration begins at 9 am, Walk kicks off at 10 am. All events take place in Seneca Park.
Long Island Event Details: Registration begins at 8 am, 5K race starts at 9 am, Walk kicks off at 10 am. All events start at the NY Institute of Technology in Old Westbury.
Highlights of the 2018 March On for Brain Injury include:
- Inaugural 5K course and family fun walk on Long Island
- New 5K course and family fun walk in Hudson Valley
- Family fun walk in Rochester
- Activities for the whole family
- Local Vendors
- Giveaways, Prizes and More!
Interested in participating? Here’s how:
- Download our kickoff & team captain training webinar to learn more about March on For Brain Injury and starting or joining a team! – DATE TBD
- Want to start a team? Download our Team Builder Manual (coming soon) for how to’s and tips to be successful!
- Get training for our 5K now by using our 5K training schedule!