For 2023, scholarship funding will cover registration for the Annual Conference, two nights in the hotel (Wednesday and Thursday) and six conference meals. Additionally, scholarship recipients must attend all three days of the Annual Conference.
Criteria for Annual Conference Scholarship:
- Applicants must be a resident of New York State.
- Applicants must be a current BIANYS member. If you are not a member, please purchase a membership here. If you need assistance paying the membership fees, contact us at 518-459-7911.
- Applicants must be able to comply by BIANYS current COVID Protocols. They can be viewed here.
- First-time applicants will receive priority over applicants who have received scholarships in the past.
- Funding for scholarships is limited – please apply only if you are experiencing severe financial need.
You can also learn about the Annual Scholarship Program by watching this short video.
Please fill out the Scholarship Application below or download and print out an application here.
Scholarship applications will be accepted up until June 1. Applications received before May 2 will be notified of their status by May 5. Applications received after May 2 will be reviewed on a rolling basis, with applicants being informed within seven days of submission.
Create your own user feedback survey
For questions about scholarships, please contact Michelle Kellen at email@example.com or (518) 459-7911.