Membership is an investment in our mission and New York’s brain injury community.
By becoming a BIANYS member, you help to improve outcomes for children and adults with brain injuries and their families. BIANYS provides education, advocacy and community support services that are funded through grants, generous donor support, sponsorships, Corporate Partners and membership.
With your help, we can continue to provide the support needed to professionals, caregivers, brain injury survivors and their families in New York State. Become a member today!
Download the Membership Form or complete the online Membership Form below.
All members receive:
- Brain Power, the BIANYS quarterly newsletter
- Brain Trust, the member-only monthly quarterly newsletter
- Member-only communications and updates from BIANYS
- Eligibility for conference scholarships or Family Fund assistance
- Member discounts on BIANYS events and educational programming
- Ability to participate in elections for BIANYS Board of Directors
For 2023, BIANYS is able to provide optional free memberships on the Survivor level, thanks to the support of Corporate Partners.
- Brain Injury Survivor: $5
- Brain Injury Survivor: Free – please use this form or contact us for more information
- Student: $35
- Individual: $52
- Family: $75
- Executive: $160
- Organizational: $650
…or become a Corporate Partner
The Brain Injury Association of New York State’s Corporate Partnership Program increases visibility and provides unique opportunities for our partner organizations. Through the program, organizations are given exclusive benefits commensurate with their annual level of participation. All contributions from Corporate Partners are used to provide services to thousands of people impacted by brain injury throughout New York State.
View our 2023 Corporate Partnership information here.