Your membership is an investment in our mission and in the people we help every day. You can make a difference in the quality of life for people with brain injuries in New York State.
To become a member by mail, download the Membership Form. If you’re unable to pay the membership fee, please contact BIANYS to discuss payment plans or assistance.
All members receive the following benefits:
- Subscription to Brain Power, the BIANYS quarterly newsletter
- Subscription to Brain Trust, the members-only monthy digital newsletter
- Eligibility for conference scholarships or Family Fund assistance
- Ability to participate in elections for BIANYS Board of Directors
- Member discounts on BIANYS events and educational programming
- Member-only communications & updates from BIANYS
Choose the level that’s right for you:
- Brain Injury Survivor: $25
- Student Membership: $35
- Individual Membership: $52
- Family Membership: $75
- Executive Membership: $160
- Organizational Membership: $650
…or become a Corporate Partner like Ken Goldblatt, Esq.
The Brain Injury Association of New York State’s Corporate Partnership Program increases visibility and provides unique opportunities for our partner organizations. Through the Program, organizations are given exclusive benefits commensurate with their annual level of participation. All contributions from Corporate Partners are used to provide services to thousands of people impacted by brain injury throughout New York State.
Download the Corporate Partner Packet now.
To apply for a Survivor, Individual, Student, Family or Executive membership, fill out the form below. If you’re unable to pay the membership fee, please contact BIANYS to discuss payment plans or assistance.