Membership is an investment in our mission and New York’s brain injury community.
By becoming a BIANYS member, you help to improve outcomes for children and adults with brain injuries and their families. BIANYS provides education, advocacy and community support services that are funded through grants, generous donor support, sponsorships, Corporate Partners and membership.
With your help, we can continue to provide the support needed to professionals, caregivers, brain injury survivors and their families in New York State. Become a member today!
Download the 2021 Membership Form or complete the online Membership Form below. If you are unable to pay the membership fee, contact BIANYS to discuss payment plans or assistance.
All members receive:
- Brain Power, the BIANYS quarterly newsletter
- Brain Trust, the member-only monthly quarterly newsletter
- Member-only communications and updates from BIANYS
- Eligibility for conference scholarships or Family Fund assistance
- Member discounts on BIANYS events and educational programming
- Ability to participate in elections for BIANYS Board of Directors
- Brain Injury Survivor: $5
- Student: $35
- Individual: $52
- Family: $75
- Executive: $160
- Organizational: $650
…or become a Corporate Partner like Ken Goldblatt, Esq.
The Brain Injury Association of New York State’s Corporate Partnership Program increases visibility and provides unique opportunities for our partner organizations. Through the program, organizations are given exclusive benefits commensurate with their annual level of participation. All contributions from Corporate Partners are used to provide services to thousands of people impacted by brain injury throughout New York State.