The Continuum of Care for Neuro-Resource Facilitation Program addresses the needs of brain injury survivors, their families, and caregivers. The program assists New Yorkers recovering from a brain injury and offers linkages to support services in their community through the following activities:
- Plan mutually agreed upon goals with services and/or supports needed to reach them.
- Identify and locating resources, services, and supports.
- Facilitate access through the development and/or referral of resources, services, and support.
- Monitor the status of the goals, quality and appropriateness of services and supports.
- Adjust services and support as needed to attain goals.
- Provide outreach services to help identify individuals who could benefit from this program.
- Assist participants to advocate for themselves.
To be eligible for the Continuum of Care for Neuro-Resource Facilitation Program, participants:
- Must be a legal NYS resident.
- Sustained a brain injury at age 22 or older. If you were injured prior to the age of 22, please refer to our FACTS Program.
- Be expected to benefit from resource facilitation services.
- Have goals and objectives that can be accomplished through the program.
If you meet the eligibility requirements or would like more information, a BIANYS team member can provide you and your loved ones with information and resources that are timely, comprehensive, and tailored to your needs. To connect with a member of our team, please complete the inquiry form below or contact us directly at [email protected] or (800) 444-6443.