BIANYS operates the Family Helpline, a toll-free information and resource clearinghouse. Whether you are seeking information on traumatic brain injury, looking for resources on stroke rehabilitation, or just trying to find your way, BIANYS is here to help!
Our knowledgeable staff maintains an extensive directory of services across the State. Call 1-800-444-6443 or send us a message. We are available Monday – Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, with a voicemail system for after-hours messages.
We have resources for individuals with brain injury, family members, professionals, schools, or any other interested parties. Inquiries include:
- Finding a local Support Group
- Locating brain injury rehabilitation services in your area
- Getting help with benefit programs and social services
- Resources for legal advocacy
- The Medicaid TBI and NHTD Waiver Programs
- Caregiver supports
- Training requests
- Services for children, including the FACTS Program