Since 1993, March has been designated Brain Injury Awareness Month. Brain Injury Awareness Month is dedicated to improving awareness of brain injuries and recognizing that anyone can sustain a brain injury, but they are a person first.
The Brain Injury Association of New York State celebrates Brain Injury Awareness Month throughout March and focuses on the Go Blue! for Brain Injury campaign to help raise funds for the Brain Injury Association of New York State’s Annual Conference Scholarship Fund.
During Brain Injury Awareness Month, you can Go Blue! for Brain Injury and gather your coworkers and choose a day – or the entire month – for your company to raise money while sharing information and experiences about brain injury.
- Watch this overview video about Go Blue! for Brain Injury and the exciting updates for 2023
- Learn more about the Brain Injury Association of New York State’s Annual Conference Scholarship Fund by watching this quick video
- Register as a fundraiser here
- Download the 2023 Go Blue! Information Sheet for a quick campaign overview
- Download the 2023 Go Blue! Manual for how-to’s and tips to participate
- Download sample social media posts
- Send us pictures of your event for our Brain Injury Awareness Month Wall of Fame! Email them to email@example.com with the subject line Go Blue!
- Use this easy contribution form to mail in donations, or simply donate through the button below (and share the donation link: https://bianys.org/go-blue-for-brain-injury-donation-page/ )
Don’t forget to register as a fundraiser today!
Thank you to Harding Mazzotti, LLP for their support of Go Blue! for Brain Injury.