From all over New York, the brain injury community looks to BIANYS for guidance and support on their journeys. The road is winding and has many different turns: a support group in Buffalo, a chapter in New York City or an advocate in Syracuse. Many will follow the road to Saratoga Springs every June to find the rapport of fellow brain injury survivors and up to date information at our Annual Conference through our Scholarship Program. Your contribution to Go Blue! for Brain Injury makes that happen.
During Brain Injury Awareness Month this March, you can Go Blue! for Brain Injury and gather your coworkers and choose a day – or the entire month – for your company to raise money while sharing information and experiences about brain injury.
Interested in participating? Start here:
- Register your event below or call us at 518-459-7911.
- Download the 2020 Go Blue! Fact Sheet to learn more
- Download the Go Blue! Coordinator’s Manual for how-to’s and tips for planning your event
- Download sample emails
- Download the Contribution Form or enter Go Blue! donations through our online portal.
- Send us pictures of your event for our Brain Injury Awareness Month Wall of Fame! Email them to Dorey Roland-Savio at firstname.lastname@example.org