Rose Day is an annual campaign organized by the Brain Injury Association of New York State (BIANYS). Companies throughout the Capital Region are invited to join efforts and sell bouquets of roses throughout October and the beginning of November on behalf of the organization. All proceeds benefit programs and services provided by BIANYS.
By choosing to support Rose Day 2017, you and your colleagues are joining dozens of organizations in the Capital Region taking action to help individuals and their families impacted by brain injury.
Interested in participating?
- Register to participate Now!
- Join us on for one of our free informational webinars on Tuesday, September 26 at 10 a.m. or Thursday, September 28 at 2 p.m. Register Now and learn more about how your company can participate.
- Download our Rose Day Company Manual for additional information, how-to’s and tips to be a successful host site.
- Download sample emails, downloadable poster, Rose Day Order Tracking Sheet, and credit card form.
- Download our FAQs for additional information!
If you have questions or would like to learn more, please call our office at 518-459-7911 or email our BIANYS Executive Director Eileen Reardon at email@example.com.