Join the Brain Injury Association of New York for March On for Brain Injury 5k and Family Fun Walk on Saturday, August 26
March On for Brain Injury is a wonderful opportunity for community members to join forces with the Brain Injury Association to raise awareness and funds for individuals affected by brain injury in New York State. Annually, this statewide family friendly event attracts hundreds of walkers and community members. New this year, the March on for Brain Injury will feature an inaugural 5K course.
Now in its fourth year, March on for Brain Injury is designed to promote advocacy and understanding of brain injury, while highlighting services and resources offered by the Brain Injury Association of New York State.
Highlights of the 2017 March On for Brain Injury include:
- New 5K Course
- Activities for the whole family
- Local Vendors
- Giveaways, Prizes and More!
- Satellite walks in NYC and Long Island – More details to come soon!
Interested in participating? Please choose from the following options:
- Register for one of our introductory webinars to learn more about March on For Brain Injury!
- Coming Soon… Sponsor one of our walks. Become a sponsor and contribute to the advancement of brain injury advocacy, education, and services, while enhancing your visibility within the brain injury community.
- Coming Soon… Interested in Starting a team? Download our Team Builder Manual for how to’s and tips to be successful!