There has been a change in the meeting location of the Nursing Home Transition and Diversion (NHTD) and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) waiver transition workgroup, scheduled for Monday, August 24, 2015, from 1 – 3 PM. Due to the number of interested parties the meeting room has been changed to Meeting Room #6 in the Empire State Plaza.
For those of you unable to attend in person, you can watch the meeting via webcast. To register for the online event
1. Go to https://meetny.webex.com/meetny/onstage/g.php?MTID=e4a8714caf588c56dabf644ee1d7f4506
2. Click “Register”.
3. On the registration form, enter your information and then click “Submit”.
Once the host approves your registration, you will receive a confirmation email message with instructions on how to join the event.
To join the audio conference only
1. Please call one of the following numbers:
Toll Free: 1-844-633-8697
Alternate Toll Free – (For callers not able to call the 844 Toll Free Number): 1-866-776-3553
2. Follow the instructions that you hear on the phone.
Your Cisco Unified MeetingPlace meeting ID: 313 627 918
Attached please find an informational packet for the meeting. These materials will also be found the Medicaid Redesign Team (MRT) 90 website at https://www.health.ny.gov/health_care/medicaid/redesign/mrt_90.htm
The informational packet includes:
1. MRT Action Plan excerpt
2. Chapter 59 of the Laws of 2011 excerpt
3. 1115 Waiver Attachment G
4. Workgroup Letter
5. Overview of NHTD
6. Overview of TBI
7. TBI NHTD Service Comparison
8. Overview of Managed Long Term Care (MLTC)
9. Overview of Medicaid Managed Care (MMC)
If you should have any questions please contact email@example.com